Ceres owns, operates, and maintains one of the largest inventories of disaster recovery equipment in the industry.
We currently have more than 500 pieces of equipment, including tub and horizontal grinders, excavators of various sizes, loaders, bulldozers, custom-built knuckle-boom loaders, and numerous other pieces of support equipment.
In addition to our own fleet of equipment, Ceres enjoys long-established working relationships with subcontract firms throughout the United States and its territories. These relationships provide us with the ability to rapidly expand and contract our equipment and personnel needs based on the specific requirements of each given project. We have rapid access to thousands of pieces of additional equipment, including debris handling and reduction equipment, hauling vehicles, bucket trucks, cranes and other specialized and heavy equipment.
Some of our Specialized Equipment…
- Self-Loading Debris Trucks
- GPS Equipped Heavy Equipment (Dozers/Motorgraders)
- Mobile, Hurricane Proof Command Centers
- Ticket Tracker IT System
- Satellite Communications
- Debris Monitoring Stations
- Side Dump Trucks
- Live Bottom/Walking Floor Trailers
- Beach Cleaners
- Specialized Watercraft for Debris Removal
- Demolition Equipment:
- CAT 385 Ultra High Reach Demolition Excavator
- Labounty MSD100R 21000 Pound Demo Shear
- CAT MP20 Processor
- Genesis GPD900R Shear
- RexWorks Megagrinder
- Horizontal and Tub Grinders (CBI, Diamond Z)
- Rubble Master Concrete Crusher
- Sandvik Concrete Crusher
- Air curtain burner
- Powerscreen Warrior 1800 Screening System
Ceres employs support personnel to maintain owned and leased equipment.
Our field support personnel are supplied with mobile service vehicles and parts storage containers that can be strategically located to maximize our effectiveness. In order to keep our fleet in the field we maintain operational records on all equipment leased or owned. Those records are part of an automated preventative maintenance system that includes service records, repair history, spare parts inventory, technical manuals and electronic document capture.