Teamwork is at the Core of Ceres.
The foundation of our company is the many talented and dedicated professionals who have helped to shape and grow Ceres since 1976. The breadth of our service capabilities correlates directly to the collective skills, expertise and talents of our team.
Ceres’ personnel expertise includes:
- Construction Management
- Program and Project Management
- Design/Build Services
- Seismic Stabilization and Retrofit
- Structural and Civil Engineering
- Large Scale Operations Management
- Professional Services Management
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Human Resource Management
- Project Engineering/Administration
- Maintenance/Mechanical Support
- Administrative Support
- Equipment Mobilization
- Health and Safety Management
Our Team is Global.
With personnel engaged and on-call throughout the United States, New Zealand, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, Ceres is prepared to rapidly respond to any sized project. Our ability to nimbly mobilize and ramp up with full-time personnel and scores of subcontractor partners is a testament to the caliber of our staff and the relationships we build with community leaders immediately after being contracted.
Ceres Environmental Services, Inc. Officers:
- David McIntyre, President
- David Preus, Senior Vice President
- Tia Laurie, Corporate Secretary